According to the CDC, 1 in 2 people with HIV have had the virus at least 3 years before being diagnosed. Therefore, Fulton County Board of Health encourages you to know your HIV status by getting tested and to learn about the latest in HIV treatment and prevention services offered through the Fulton County Board of Health.
This World AIDS Day event is free and open to the public and features:
• Free condoms and condom demonstrations.
• Free, confidential HIV testing and counseling .
• Educational sessions on the medical and dental services for patients who are HIV positive.
• Information on PrEP, a pharmaceutical drug to prevent the spread of HIV for those who are at high risk.
• General health screenings.
Stop by Greenbriar Mall on 12/1 from noon - 7:00 p.m.