MARTA is recruiting Customer focused, professional BUS OPERATOR candidates starting at $14.09 per hour. The Fulton County Office of Workforce Development will host a Job Fair on Thursday, July 16, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at the Adamsville Career Center inside the Adamsville Regional Health Center located at 3700 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive 30331.
The Customer Service Test times will begin at 9:00am and 1:00pm. To be considered for this position, applicants must bring copies of the following:
- An original 7-year Motor Vehicle Report; no more than one (1) moving violation within 24 months
- A Copy of High School Diploma or Equivalent (G.E.D.)
- A resume with a valid telephone number and e-mail address
- A copy of a valid Class “A” or “B” GA CDL driver’s license or GA CDL permit, with Passenger Endorsement “P” must be presented
Applicants must bring “copies” of ALL the required documents to the Job Fair.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass all pre-employment Background Screenings related to this position, which include Customer Service tests and Physical Exam, which includes drug and alcohol testing
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Valid Georgia Class “A” or “B” CDL driver’s license or GA CDL permit with Passenger Endorsement
MARTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job fair attendees will have the opportunity to speak with MARTA Human Resources representatives about this career opportunity. Professional
Business Attire is required at this Job Fair. An online profile must be created to be considered for the position.
For more information, contact Jason Lane in the Office of Workforce Development at 404-613-6381, or MARTA’s Office of Human Resources in the Recruiting Branch at (404) 848-5544 or visit www.itsmarta.com.
Citizens with disabilities, who need assistance, including communications in an alternative format, should contact the Disability Liaison in the Aging and Youth Services Department at (404) 613-7944. For Georgia Relay Access, citizens who need assistance should dial 711.