The deadline to register to vote in the March 21st Special Elections is Tuesday, February 21, 2017. Online voter registration is available, which allows applicants with a valid Georgia Driver’s License or a Georgia Identification Card to complete the entire process online.
In Fulton County, residents can register to vote:
• online at www.FultonElections.com at their city hall
• at a Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) office
• at any Atlanta Fulton County Library Branch
• by mail
Residents can also obtain a voter registration form at one of three county offices:
1) Fulton County Government Center - 130 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 2186 Atlanta, GA 30303
2) Fulton County North Service Center - 7741 Roswell Road, Room 251, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
3) Fulton County South Service Center - 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 105, College Park, GA 30349
Registered voters are urged to verify that their address information on file with the department is up-to-date, especially if they have recently had an address or name change.
The Department of Registration and Elections regularly partners with groups and organizations to conduct voter registration drives. Groups interested in scheduling a drive can contact the Department of Registration and Elections by phone 404-612-3816, by fax 404-730-8839 or via email at ElectionsVoterRegistration@fultoncountyga.gov.
For more information on voter registration and the upcoming March 21st Special Elections, log on to www.fultonelections.com or call 404-730-7072.