The meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Southwest Arts Center located at 915 New Hope Road Atlanta, Georgia 30349.
To date the consultant and County staff have:
• Held two stakeholders meetings (6/23/2015 and 9/22/2015), one public meeting on (07/28/2015) and another meeting with the Georgia Department of Transportation’s engineering staff on (08/21/2015)
• Analyzed three separate alternatives: A conventional diamond interchange, a conventional diamond interchange with roundabouts, and a diverging diamond interchange
• Performed traffic analysis for current and future levels of service within the study area
• Set up a study webpage - http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/fts-t-planning/fts-crat285study for citizens to view or download documents and the schedule
• Solicited and are addressing citizens’ comments on the proposed recommendations
Please contact Antonio Valenzuela at (404) 612-0520 for questions or if you require additional information.